- Free Trial
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Nov 19, 2008
- [+] More Details
HotWhoIs is a Shareware sending query app filed under internet utilities and made available by TialSoft software for Windows.
The review for HotWhoIs has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested HotWhoIs 3.0 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
An online WHOIS domain information tool:
HotWhoIs is a convenient and easy-to-use application for obtaining all available information on a given IP address or domain name. You can retrieve information about the organization or the ISP that owns the IP address, including the country, state, city, address, contact phone numbers and e-mails. It can determine name and version of the remote web server. It can also ping remote hosts to check their availability.HotWhoIs features and highlights:
- Easy IP Whois Lookup and Domain Whois Lookup on 120 domain zones for selected hosts
- Ability to perform WHOIS query via web interface
- Support for SOCKS 4 and 5 proxy servers
- Ability to determine name and version of the remote web server
- Ability to ping remote hosts
- Tight integration with Internet Explorer 5.0 and above
- Printing the IP Whois and Doamian Whois results, copying them to the clipboard or saving as a file
HotWhoIs is licensed as Shareware for the Windows operating system / platform from internet utilities and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after 20 days). The HotWhoIs 3.0 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
This sending query software is filed under:
- HotWhoIs Download
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this sending query software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from TialSoft software.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.